Wednesday, April 05, 2006

oooh my god, i hate travel shows because they make me so jealous!! I want to go sooo many places, i'd be blissfully happy if i could just travel overseas my entire life ( or at least often). I just watched a show about a guy who went to Osaka. i WANT to go there BADLY. i want to go and eat looots of octapus rolls (even though i hate seafood), get really drunk (even though i'm not that big a fan of drinking), and sing kareoke reeeaally loudly (even though i hate embarassing myself). i'd do it, IF i was in Japan.

and after that i want to go to Ecuador, and eat guinnea pig and swim in a hot springs pool. and then i'll go to hong kong and gamble, and then i'll go to paris and buy a poodle.

THEN i'd be happy



<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?