Friday, April 07, 2006

i'm fucking PISSED off. I hate it when you spend weeks looking forward to something and weeks planning something, and then when it comes time for it, everything screws you over. A god damn cold front is blowing through so it might be to cold to get in the water, our motor boat broke down, all the camp sites at the state park are full, so we have to get one at crappy Big Horn or whatever, which has no trees.... my parents don't want to spend more money on another camp site (i don't want my parents in the same site as us!), so we'll be incredibly cramped. I'd i think my parents informed me that that kicker dance hall that i kind of wanted to go to for fun, is actually a bar which we probably won't be allowed into....

so fuck this, i'm not sure if i even want to go anymore. hopefully it'll turn out fine, hopefully it'll be fun. but if it turns out to be boring, i'll have to feel guilty for dragging my friends into a sucky ass weekend, when they could have had more fun doing god knows what.



<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?