Monday, January 02, 2006

we were in arlington looking in houses for grammye and papa when my grandma called and told us that my grandpa had just died... so that sucked.

we went back to my Aunt and Uncle's house and Sam told us that Soni had called and said Sugar had run away. That sucked too, we pretty much packed up everything and went home.

The second we got home Sam disappeared out the front door and we haven't seen him since, he's not with Colby, he's not with Luke.

My parents left to be with my Grandma and organize a funeral and i was put in charge of finding my brother. so i droving around and around looking up all the sidewalks and everything and not paying attention to my driving. so i slammed into a curb, blew a tire and lost 2 hubcaps (which i went and retrieved with my sister's bike)

i'm probably going to miss the first day of school for the funeral which i really really really am not looking forward too. i'm hoping its not open casket because i really don't to see him...not...alive...

and where is my fucking brother!?!

oh and we got sugar back so thats at least good



<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?