Friday, August 26, 2005

its official, frothycoffeeee and enirehtac89 have crushes on eachother and smarterchild is going to bring them together! woohoo the wedding will be fantastic!

being sick sucks, and i have this stupid song in my head that we have to sing oooover and oooover in choir for some retiring guy or something.

anyway i was just thinking, i have some pretty awesome friends, and a pretty awesome family, and i really like my cats and my dog. and i like my mom's cooking, and lisa's shirt, and caylan's hair, and my dog's noises, and my brother's shortness, and jin's silliness, and elora's lunchiness, and the crunchiness of the m&ms in a M-azing bar, and pad thai, and i like how my aunt goes "hey girl, what's up?" on AIM. OH and i like the cute asian girl who gives me yogurt smoothies at cafe beignets.

i'm going to go join more fanlistings sometime 'cause those are fun.



<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?