Wednesday, July 13, 2005

ive been holding a conversation with myself for an hour or something.... thats what i do when i have nothing to do. i pretend i'm someone else and myself at the same time and talk and talk and talk about what ever is bothering me and i ask myself questions. i should try talking to real people, but then i'd bore them to death with my dumb thoughts. its more fun to talk about other people when your with real people. its pretty entertaining though, talking to yourself..... its how i go to sleep, or i just completely depress myself and i want to die or something....

aaaanyway i think oprah is biased towards men, i think she got some kind of man-hate when she was raped by her uncle (which is understandable). she never seems to want to listen or try to understand men's motives though, its sad.

i think sams in a bad mood (bad-mood sam = insulting asshole), he's being really noisy.



<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?