Sunday, May 08, 2005

man i should really post right after i have done something interesting, because now i really can't think of what i did this weekend.... ohwell

i went to VISA GOGO!!! i remember now! that was pretty cool, i liked the one when everyone was eating aaalll the books.
I also went to Cowboy Mouth that was fun too, they put on a very good show. there were lots of people there(Elora, Courtney, Nick, DJ, Sarah, (lisa and malachi for a bit), and other people?), and then there weren't and i was confused.
And then i went to my grandparent's house, that was kind of weird. i'm not sure if my grandpa is going to make it through the summer, he's kind of in bad shape. the only things he said to me today were "Someone needs to unplug the fence" and "I have drool all over my face".
:(



<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?