Friday, March 18, 2005

there are alot of things i should do today... i should get started on my geography project and english packet, i should finish my book, i should finish downloading one piece, i should get started on my speech, and i should help my parents move furniture around. but i don't see myself really doing any of that today. i'm a really lazy and unmotivated.

i called elora and did stuff with her on thursday, i was proud of myself, i usually don't call people or I look at the phone alot, start dialing, stop dialing, pace around, sit around and decide that i'm to nervous to call anyone, so therefore i spend much of my life alone, in my room, downloading manga and playing video games. But i called Elora without much difficulty so thats cool.

stevie ray vaughan is playing in my parents room, i like stevie ray vaughan, he's cool

My sister is camping on the beach with her "boyfriend" (they aren't dating yet) he's pretty nice, very friendly and short. he has a tattoo on his leg of a dragon, but it looks like a fruit basket. and his name is Boon Holiday, which is a really funny name in my opinion.

i bought Interview with the Vampire (movie) yesterday, i'm happy woohoo. i really like that movie its so sad T.T supposedly (according to the special features) there is an annual vampire ball in New Orleans, its sounds like it could be really dumb, but Anne Rice said she hosted it once and it was a lot of fun. I want to go to a ball, and it would be awesome to go to a ball where everyone was all dressed like fancy vampires bwahahaha.



<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?