Wednesday, November 17, 2004

LOOK I'M POSTING!! *posts*

i have a cough *coughs*
weeeellll today i did what i do everyday, nothin'.... i did go to the counselor to get my biology class switched but NOOOOOO everythings to full, and the counselor made me feel really dumb so i left and said that i'd just stay in the same class....*mumbles* grrrr i'm not sure if i can stand that class much longer....

i can't wait till i get out of body sculpting, it'll be my last PE credit!!! after that i can wear flipflops to school and and and!!! um thats about it.... but its still exciting :P and i have my last Drivers ED hour on friday, that'll be cool, except for the fact that i picked my last hour to be from 5-6, which is rush hour... haha i'm dumb....

i need to finish my book.... i'm a good 813 pages in and i only need to read 225 more :D wahoo!!!

its a magical, lyrical, annual, miracle, sing it out loud sing a song for the happy new year!!!!!!



<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?