Monday, November 08, 2004

I've got a brand new pair of roller skates
You've got a brand new key
I think that we should get together and
Try them on to see
I been lookin' around awhile
You got something for me
Oh, I got a brand new pair of roller skates
You got a brand new key

XD i got a new pair of pants, i like my new pair of pants. *sigh* i can't think of anything to write about. I think i'm going to try and write a story, ive never done that before. so many people seem to have alot of fun writing, but i haven't ever really tried it myself (besides for school) i think i'm going to try and write one and see what happens :P i'll probably give up on the second page, but who knows!!

i want a sketch book and i want the sims 2 and i wish my sister would get her own CD player....
(moment of greed)





<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?