Sunday, October 03, 2004

wooo i bought the 4th hellsing volume today!! (with the money i was going to buy my mom's birthday present with (i'm a horrible daughter)) yup Rip is so cool, i'm glad that they actually said her name and clarified the fact that she was a girl... something i was never quite positive on. And I read the 4th Saiyuki (the doll was creepy!!!! and poor hakkai!) and I read the 12th Love Hina (so cute, but that kanako is annoyiiiing) and i read the 7th Petshop of horrors (D's sister's boobs scared me...but his pets ate her so thats cool...i guess)...yeah

"I imagine what my body would sound like, slamming against those rocks. And when it lands will my eyes be closed or open?"

Homecoming was okay, fun at parts and not much so at others.... but it was cool overall...everyone was so beautiful T.T

i feel like i was going to say something else but i don't remember.... ohwell*sigh*



<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?