Sunday, October 17, 2004

FINNALLY BLOGGER LOADED!!!! gah..... my life is so utterly boring and useless, i should kill myself.... just kidding, but it is boring and useless.... i'm angry because Soni ate the last of the turkey!!!! i was thinking about making myself a scrumptious, oh so appatizing, beautiful turkey sandwich but soni got to the fridgerator just a few seconds before me and stole my turkey!!!!! now i'm just sitting in my hunger because i'm to stubborn and dumb to fix myself anything else :P.... but i think i might give up and eat something after i finish this post....hmmm yummmm foooooood. i have done nothing but homework today (not counting video games...) but i should quit my bitchin'

wow i need to watch wolfs rain more, i saw the last episode last night, it was good. I finished Love Hina too.... woooo!!!! and i'm ALMOST done with my essay, kinda, sorta, maybe..... yeah i need to finish......and i need to eat something..... bye!



<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?