Friday, September 17, 2004

weehee!! my grandparents are here ^^ i should be socializing with them, but i really really need to catch up on my blog/forums/art sites/e-mail/etc... i should put comments on ^^; i'll do later

i saw myself on camara @.@ i saw caylan and elora and emma too ^^ it was fun

gah i did not so well on my first hour of driving... i was confused, and the lady kept on braking for me, or at least i think she was... maybe it was just the really sucky brakes... or maybe it was the sucky driver ^^; she said i need more practice, i agree.. i hope i didn't shake elora up too much... he he...heh...ha.....uhhh ^^;

sorry sorry sorry for never updating anymore sorry sorry for never getting online anymore or checking my e-mail.... i think the computer is slowly drifting away from my life! which is something i would have never conceived possible a month or two ago.

ONE PIECE!!!



<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?