Wednesday, August 04, 2004

someone really needs to slap that girl *sigh* i know the only times i have ever really mentioned my sister in this blog has been in a negative way. but man someone really really needs to slap her, or maybe she could go to boot camp :P i don't think anyone who would read this blog has seen my sister's bad side so i guess they wouldn't know what i was talking about, but its amazing how someone could have soooo much negativity one moment and then the next, act like some all holy world savior or something... eh oh well. she really is really really cool most of the time.
(eek i used really alot in that sentence)

i changed my bloggy colors since the last time i posted! i think it looks better, not toooo much better, but better. Mom and I cleaned out all my old/too short/never wear clothes from my closet and my dresser. my wardrobe looks painfully small now, its really pathetic. once again my house is being smothered with little boys. i'm afraid one of them will be in one of my classes this year, i don't know why it bothers me so much, but i really don't want to see them at school *shrugs*

i just realized that the time that it shows when ever i post was off by 3 hours, i must change that *changes*



<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?