Wednesday, August 11, 2004

lisa slept over night before last (it was coo', we were "peopole") the following day we went do the MSC to play DDR. we were doing pretty well *nods* lisa beat a 6-footer on tricky and i was about beat a 6-footer on tricky (onetwo(littlebitch)) when i landed on the right arrow wrong, twisted my ankle and fell off the DDR pad. it hurt >.< o.-; @_@#... so then wonderfully intelligent me decided, hey its not hurt tooooo bad i'll play some more (not a good decision) I gave my place up to a guy waiting for his turn to play half way through the second game and went home. When I got home i discovered i could no longer walk one bit. Soooo Lisa and I rolled around in rollie chairs and decided to play stepmania, Lisa was doing really really really well, it made me go O_O. My mom allowed me to go to Mary-Tess's house (with cruches (sp?)) even though i was cripple, so we went there and played with people till 11. then i went to bed. that is my story

cruches suck!!!!!! (how do you spell that??) ive tried to walk today but i still can't do it. I took a shower, it was really weird getting in and out and then trying to put clothes on my wet body while falling over alot. i think i'm going to go back to using my rollie chair again. ahem anyway, ive been reading my book, yup. its pretty good, a good break from vampires, vampires, vampires, but with slightly familiar characters. i'm hungry again, i think i'm going to go rooolll into the kitchen now. byeee!

(owen is weird)





<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?