Saturday, August 14, 2004

i just got back from autumn's party, it was probably the last time ill ever go to that house ( so sad T.T ) it was fun. i met Leah ( i'm not sure if thats right ^^; ) she is really nice. I played some DDR on playstation, and ate the hottest/spiciest thing i have ever eaten in my life (it was chili(i usually don't eat spicy/hot foods)) . my ankle has healed up nicely, and its not really sore at all anymore, just stiff and off-color. i'm almost half-way through with my book!!!

tomorrow is the last day of summer -_-, i have to spend it wisely. I WONT LET IT BE A WASTE!!! what should i do though? i'm thinking i might go read some manga, ive gotten pretty far behind in that. I watched the 2nd Inu-Yasha movie today, it was really good. Seems like most anime movies i have seen i really don't care for all that much, i'd rather stick to manga or the anime shows.

the olympics are entertaining for some reason, only once every two years do i pay attention to the sports world, and i always have a fun time doing so. but i HATE sports, i don't understand it.



<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?