Monday, July 12, 2004

mope mope mope moan moan moan why can i use the goddamn phone!!! (that wasn't supposed to rhyme) my typing skills suck today. i don't feel like typing anymore if i have to hit the backspace button 5 times on everyword..... ive been waiting for someone to call me so i can get off my butt.... why can't i do something on my own? why can't i call someone myself? i don't know... i don't have it in me, i'm so useless and pathetic. ive been so paranoid today. why do i always get like this when i'm sooooo incredibly BORED!!! if i don't do something i'm going to kill myself *looks around for something to do*..... i don't feel like reading.... *looks around more* ... its too hot outside... *more more!* ... i don't want to pack... my family is going on vacation for 2 weeks on thursday to the grand canyon.... I don't want to go, but at least i'm not preparing my mind for death like i always do when i go on vacation...

i sound like a whiny brat.... i am a whiny brat...



<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?