Sunday, April 18, 2004

I finished Chobits....i really really really really liked it, but it left me with a feeling of wanting more....I have that feeling that i get when i finish things, its a sad feeling i guess, I can't experience the feeling it gave me while i was reading it anymore. i miss it.... thats how i'm going to feel when i finish the vampire chronicles, since ive been reading it forever....and i'm going to feel the same way when i finish harry potter. Marmalade Boy, Cowboy Bebop, 3x3 eyes, Lord Of The Rings, The Old Kingdom trilogy, etc. even if they ended really good, i still get really sad when i'm done and i want to cry....usually i do....maybe i'm just weird. I'm not going to be able to go to sleep tonight, i'm going to stay up and think about it all night, even though i don't want to think about it, i'm going to...and i'm going to get sad, even though it ended happily. (i hope i find the person just for me one day.....)



<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?