Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Woohoo my first blog post!! I was getting annoyed with my diary's tiny pages and I figured a Blog would be easier to keep track of and to fit more stuff in it. I don't know if I'm going to tell anyone about my blog yet, I think I'll keep it to myself for now. . . . I don't know why I really want a blog, I never write in my diary anyway but *shrugs* maybe I'll actually update this. I can put all my sexy quiz results in it WOOHOO!!! yeahhhh. Well I guess this is a blog so I should say something about my day. hmmm nothing happened, I read the first volume of Slam Dunk. . . . . .That's the only thing mildly exciting *sigh*. I was feeling typically teenagery (feeling sorry for myself) until I randomly decided to visit a whole bunch of TeenAdvice sites and then I felt like a dork for having visited them. They really made me feel better about myself though, I should get out my chicken soup for the soul book (haha) I don't think I have read more than 3 stories in that thing. . . .I think I'll read it tonight, I need to do more reading anyway. Dracula and the Celestine prophecy are going no where, but I guess I'll eventually finish them. Yeah my feet are falling asleep now. TaTa!



<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?