Thursday, March 04, 2004

well i think i'm going to fix up my blog, not at this exact moment but i'm going to change the description and the title because they were kinda spur of the moment. Soooo today was a nice day again (weather-wise) the weather made me happy. During PE today Emma and I were standing around "playing" aerial (sp?) football when a hotwheels car randomly rolled across the gym floor right to me, so I picked it up and now its sitting on my desk watching me type, Its special. I checked out 4 marmalade boys from the school library today! its very exciting, Elora is reading them at the moment. I just finished reading Fushigi Yugi (i loooooved it!!! though the ending was very grrr) and the second volume of Slam dunk (not as good as the first but still good) so naturally i'm in a very good mood *^^*. I think i'm gonna go watch slayers now woooooo, last DVD, i'm sad. @-@



<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?