Thursday, March 18, 2004

gah i just got back from spring break, it was ok *shrugs*. it was good to see my grandparents again. letseeee i got a swimsuit but i never went swimming, the only sun i really got was from baking in the car during a traffic jam. I read more manga and more of dracula, learned about indonesia. . .anyway i'm glad to be home. the house smells horrible right now though. I think i'm going to start excercising more. Ive been sitting on my butt way to long and my beautiful, sexy, pretty, thin, lovely body has gotten flabby. T.T. gah i have eaten SOOOOO much gluten this week and i didn't really feel that bad at all. . . . . .maybe i don't really have the disease maybe its just a little. . .uh (cant think of the word) weakness? yeah uh okay. . . . . .i'm bored now, bye!



<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?